Release Date: 20 April 2018
Format: LP Vinyl
|Kittie Origins/Evolutions Limited Edition 20th Anniversary Vinyl LP
• This 20th anniversary special edition new live album is packed with Kittie’s greatest hits, recorded live on the road, newly mixed and mastered.
Thrust into heavy metal stardom as teenagers since their debut release, Kittie has thrashed and conquered the heavy metal world for more than twenty years. With six albums, over two million in sales, and countless international tours on their resume, Kittie has defied industry norms, fought back against women in rock stereotypes, and inspired generations around the globe since they appeared.
Now for the first time in their career, Kittie are bringing to the masses an unparalleled live concert experience.
Recorded at various live shows over an eighteen year period, Origins/Evolutions Live captures the raw, inspiring
power that made Kittie a force to be reckoned with in the upside-down hurricane of rock and roll. Kittie’s story is
one of passion, perseverance and family, best told by the music that made this wild ride all possible.
Celebrate Kittie’s twenty year anniversary with one incredible concert experience! This is the power of Kittie, live!
1. Spit - 2:46 (September 7th 2000, Calgary AB @ MacEwan Hall)
2. Charlotte - 4:10 (August 4th 2000, Tinley Park IL @ New World Music Theatre)
3. Brackish - 3:02 (July 29th 2000, Mansfield MA @ Tweeter Center Boston)
4. Oracle - 4:02 (November 26th 2005, Detroit MI @ Harpo’s)
5. What I Always Wanted - 4:46 (November 3rd 2008, Worgl Austria @ Komma)
6. Burning Bridges - 3:20 (November 26th 2005, Detroit MI @ Harpo’s)
1. Funeral For Yesterday - 3:21 (November 3rd 2008, Worgl Austria @ Komma)
2. Never Again - 4:31 (November 26th 2005, Detroit MI @ Harpo’s)
3. Cut Throat - 2:50 (October 27th 2017, London ON @ London Music Hall)
4. Sorrow I Know - 3:21 (November 3rd 2008, Worgl Austria @ Komma)
5. Empires (Part 2) - 3:45 (October 27th 2017, London ON @ London Music Hall)
6. We are the Lamb - 3:47 (October 27th 2017, London ON @ London Music Hall)