|Music On Vinyl
Release Date: 14 March 2018
Format: LP Double Vinyl
Out of Stock
|Nightwish Over The Hills And Far Away Limited Edition Numbered Blue 180gram Vinyl 2LP Set
SPLIT TO TOP SPINE
The Finish symphonic Metal giants Nightwish released the Over The Hills And Far Away EP in 2001, when the band was still conquering stages all over the world with original singer Tarja Turunen. It made a big impact upon release. The EP was released during an intensive tour schedule following their success albums Oceanborn and Wishmaster. The title track is a cover version of Gary Moore’s original song.
We’ve included a selection of eight fine live performances by the band, recorded in 2000 in Tampere, Finland. Two live tracks have never been issued on vinyl before (“10th Man Down” and the title track)! This release calls for a special celebration, therefore we’re pressing 1500 copies on solid blue vinyl! Each copy is individually numbered. To top it off, the D-side contains a beautiful etch.
• 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
• ETCHED D SIDE
• INCLUDES 2 LIVE BONUS TRACKS: "10TH MAN DOWN" & "OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY"
• LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION ON BLUE VINYL
1. Over The Hills And Far Away
2. 10th Man Down
4. Astral Romance (2001 Version)
1. The Kinslayer (live)
2. She Is My Sin (live)
3. Sacrament Of Wilderness (live)
4. Walking In The Air (live)
1. Beauty & The Beast (live)
2. Wishmaster (live)
3. 10th Man Down (live)
4. Over The Hills And Far Away (live