Release Date: 20 April 2018
Format: LP Triple Vinyl
|The Who Live at The Fillmore East: Saturday April 6, 1968 Limited Deluxe Gatefold Heavyweight Vinyl 3LP Set
· April 2018 – the 50th anniversary of these legendary unreleased recordings from the Fillmore East, New York City, Friday April 5 & Saturday April 6, 1968.
· Both nights were recorded by Who manager Kit Lambert with the intention of releasing as the Who’s fourth album after Sell Out and before Tommy.
· Songs from the second night have been restored and mixed by Who sound engineer Bob Pridden (who was there in 1968).
· Remastered for optimum sound quality, this will enhance The Who’s reputation as the best live act of the time, regarded by fans as something of a ‘holy grail’ in live shows.
· Features stunning extended versions of My Generation, A Quick One…, Shakin’ All Over and many other Who classics.
· Features two ripping versions of Eddie Cochran numbers – Summertime Blues and C’mon Everybody (the latter unavailable elsewhere), Fortune Teller played at these shows for the first time and unique live versions of Tattoo and Relax from ‘Who Sell Out’.
· Part of the ‘Who Sell Out’ multi-format reissue campaign, 2018.
Summertime Blues 4.14
Fortune Teller 2.38
Little Billy 3.38
I Can’t Explain 2.28
Happy Jack 2.18
I’m A Boy 3.23
A Quick One 11.15
My Way 3.16
C’mon Everybody 1.55
Shakin’ All Over 6.55
Boris The Spider 2.32
My Generation (Part 1)
My Generation (Part 2)