|Music On Vinyl At The Movies
Release Date: 11 August 2017
Format: LP Vinyl
|ENNIO MORRICONE A PURE FORMALITY Limited Edition Numbered Transparent 180gram Audiophile Vinyl LP
A Pure Formality (Italian: Una pura formalità) is a 1994 Italian-French drama thriller film co-written and directed by Giuseppe Tornatore. It stars Gérard Depardieu as a reclusive writer and Roman Polanski as a police detective.
A Pure Formality was nominated for a Golden Palm at the 1994 Cannes Film Festival and received a David di Donatello for Best Production Design.
Several films are inspired by A Pure Formality's idea of the mystery of the living versus the dead. The best example is "The Sixth Sense", another is "The Others".
Ennio Morricone (10 November 1928) composed and arranged the score of the movie. He has made scores and soundtracks for more than 500 film and television productions, making him one of the most influential and best-selling film composers since the late 1950s.
This release is available in the Ennio Morricone Classic Soundtrack series and will be strictly limited to 1.000 numbered copies on transparent vinyl.
Including "Remembering" and "To Obliterate The Past" sung by Gérard Depardieu
The movie was nominated for a Golden Palm at the 1994 Cannes Film Festival
First time on vinyl!
Limited edition of 1.000 numbered copies on transparent vinyl
1. BREATHLESSLY (A PERDIFIATO)
2. REMEMBERING (RICORDARE)
3. THE PALACE OF NINE FRONTIERS (IL PALAZZO DELLE NOVE FRONTIERE)
4. THE BUM (IL BARBONE)
5. A TROUBLESOME CLUE (INGOMBRANTE INDIZIO)
6. WAITING FOR THE POLICE INSPECTOR (ASPETTANDO IL COMMISSARIO)
7. IN SEARCH OF ONOFF (ALLA RICERCA DI ONOFF)
8. AN ODD DIARY (DIARIO BIZZARRO)
9. PHOTOS (FOTOGRAFIE)
10. MOSAIC (MOSAICO)
1. LEONARDO DA VINCI
2. CONTRADICTIONS (CONTRADDIZIONI)
3. THE TRAP AND THE MOUSE (LA TRAPPOLA E IL TOPO)4
4. ESCAPE FROM ONOFF (FUGA DA ONOFF)
5. BLOODSTAINS (MACCHIE DI SANGUE)
6. AFTER THE NIGHTMARE (DOPO L'INCUBO)
7. A MERE MEMORY LAPSE (UN BANALE VUOTO DI MEMORIA)
8. REPRESSED MEMORIES (RIMOZIONI)
9. REVELATION (RIVELAZIONE)
10. A NIGHT IN FEBRUARY (NOTE DI FEBBRAIO)
11. TO OBLITERATE THE PAST (EFFACER LE PASSÉ)