|Music On Vinyl At The Movies
Release Date: 06 January 2017
Format: LP Double Vinyl
Out of Stock
|ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM Limited Numbered Gatefold Coloured 180gram Audiophile Vinyl 2LP Set
"The adventures of writer Newt Scamander in New York's secret community of witches and wizards seventy years before Harry Potter reads his book in school."
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is a brand new British fantasy action film directed by David Yates and written by J. K. Rowling, inspired on Rowling's book of the same name.
A spin-off and a prequel of the Harry Potter film series; the film will be the first installment of a series of five films, and stars Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol and Colin Farrell.
The story opens in 1926 as Newt Scamander has just completed a global excursion to find and document an extraordinary array of magical creatures. Arriving in New York for a brief stopover, he might have come and gone without incident… Were it not for a No-Maj (American for Muggle) named Jacob, a misplaced magical case, and the escape of some of Newt's fantastic beasts, which could spell trouble for both the wizarding and No-Maj worlds.
The score is composed by Grammy, Golden Globe, BAFTA, Academy Award Winner James Newton Howard (Dark Knight, Hunger Games series, I Am Legend, Batman Begins).
180 gram audiophile vinyl
PVC protective sleeve
OST of the Brand New 2016 Movie, written by J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter)
Music composed by multiple award winner James Newton Howard
First pressing of 2.000 numbered copies on transparent blue & gold mixed vinyl
1. MAIN TITLES - FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM
2. THERE ARE WITCHES AMONG US / THE BANK / THE NIFFLER
3. TINA TAKES NEWT IN / MACUSA HEADQUARTERS
4. PIE OR STRUDEL / ESCAPING QUEENIE AND TINA'S PLACE
1. CREDENCE HANDS OUT LEAFLETS
2. INSIDE THE CASE
3. THE ERUMPENT
4. IN THE CELLS
1. TINA AND NEWT TRIAL / LET'S GET THE GOOD STUFF OUT / YOU'RE ONE OF US NOW / SWOOPING EVIL
2. GNARLAK NEGOTIATIONS
3. THE DEMIGUISE AND THE OCCAMY
4. A CLOSE FRIEND
5. THE OBSCURUS / ROOFTOP CHASE
1. HE'S LISTENING TO YOU TINA
2. RELIEVE HIM OF HIS WAND / NEWT RELEASES THE THUNDERBIRD / JACOB'S FAREWELL
3. NEWT SAYS GOODBYE TO TINA / JACOB'S BAKERY
4. END TITLES - FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM