Release Date: 30 September 2016
Format: Boxed Set Vinyl
Out of Stock
|The Rolling Stones The Rolling Stones In Mono Limited 180gram Vinyl 16LP Box Set
USM & ABKCO Records are excited to share details of the landmark reissue of a monumental moment in music history with the studio works of The Rolling Stones between 1964 & 1969 remastered in glorious MONO forming part of definitive CD & LP boxsets due for release September 30th 2016.
· The albums from the first decade of history and mayhem have been newly remastered with unprecedented fidelity and revelatory detail from original MONO sources.
· The boxsets contain the below records from the period including key UK/US domestic variations from the catalogue
- The Rolling Stones 
- 12 x 5 
- The Rolling Stones No.2 
- The Rolling Stones, Now! 
- Out Of Our Heads (US) 
- Out Of Our Heads (UK) 
- December’s Children (And Everybody’s) 
- Aftermath (UK) 
- Aftermath (US) 
- Between The Buttons (UK) 
- Flowers 
- Their Satanic Majesties Request 
- Beggars Banquet 
- Let It Bleed 
· In addition, the new compilation Stray Cats pulls together the essential non-album B-sides & rarities from the ABKCO era entirely restored in MONO for the very first time. Stray Cats is exclusively available in the boxset with the vinyl pressed over 2LPs.
· A 48 page lie-flat deluxe booklet features a new essay from Rolling Stone Editor David Fricke as well as rare photography & images.
· Lovingly recreated original MONO LP replica sleeves with original finishes & artwork house the albums within a rigid bespoke one-piece box.
· Each album has been newly remastered specifically for the project from the original archive tapes in 2016 by Bob Ludwig & Teri Landi.
· The new remaster has been cut to lacquers at the legendary Abbey Road Studios by engineer Sean Magee & pressed onto 180-gram heavyweight vinyl LPs supervised by GZ Media.
· Both the CD & Vinyl boxsets are limited editions.
The standalone CD & LP breakouts from the boxset will be available at a later date to be confirmed shortly for Q1 2017.