Release Date: 18 September 2015
Format: LP Double Vinyl
|Bob Moses Days Gone By Limited Gatefold Silver Heavyweight Vinyl 2LP Set + MP3 Download
· Bob Moses is the NYC-by-way-of-Canada duo made up of Jimmy Vallance and Tom Howie.
· Occupying the fertile ground between organic band land and an allelectronic production project, Bob Moses draw on the two poles to vividly resonate across both, displaying a sound palette that combines the elegantly icy with an indelibly human touch - Cologne
techno rhythms in the bottom, the elegant otherly distance of Detroit in the middle and an unmistakably earthly, almost jazzy textures in the top end, anchored by Howie’s softly suggestive voice that doesn’t
dominate but instead plays out as another instrument in an alluring mix.
· The debut full-length album ‘Days Gone By’ was recorded at their studio in Brooklyn, mixed by David Wrench (FKA Twigs, Caribou) and Spike Stent (Coldplay, Haim, The Weeknd) and mastered by Mazen
Murad at Metropolis.
· ‘Days Gone By’ follows on from two previous EPs on NYC label Scissor & Thread and a double A-side single on Domino titled ‘First To Cry’ / ‘Grace’, which garnered almost a million Soundcloud plays and led to the duo getting attention from places like Resident
Advisor, who voted them as one of their Top 20 Live Acts In The World.
· Double LP housed in a gatefold jacket with printed inner sleeves and an MP3 digital download card with two new bonus tracks, ‘She Don’t Mind’ and ‘Here We Are’.
· Exclusive indies-only version of the album pressed on heavyweight silver vinyl.
1. Like It Or Not
3. Before I Fall
4. Too Much Is Never Enough
5. Tearing Me Up
6. Keeping Me Alive
7. Nothing at All
8. Days Gone By
9. Writing On the Wall
10. Touch & Go