Release Date: 21 July 2014
Format: LP Vinyl
|Can Flow Motion Limited Remastered Vinyl LP
· Following the release of the ‘Can Vinyl Box’ - the limited edition box set that consisted of 17 LPs housed in a linen wrapped box, Mute are now proud to release the Can studio albums individually on vinyl.
· ‘Future Days’, ‘Soon Over Babaluma’, ‘Landed’, ‘Flow Motion’ and ‘Saw Delight’ are the second batch of the series, following ‘Monster Movie’, ‘Soundtracks’, ‘Tago Mago’ and ‘Ege Bamyasi’, released last month.
· The albums were mastered and cut to vinyl by Kevin Metcalfe at The Soundmasters, London. The remastering and vinyl processing was coordinated by long time collaborator Jono Podmore. Additional titles will be released over the coming months.
· ‘Flow Motion’ is the eighth Can studio album. It features the UK hit single ‘I Want More’.
· The success of ‘I Want More’ led to an appearance on Top Of The Pops. It reached Number 26 in the UK Singles Chart in August 1976.
· ‘I Want More’ was mixed using binaural stereo, a method of recording sound that uses two microphones, arranged with the intent to create a 3D stereo sound sensation of actually being in the room with the performers or instruments.
I Want More
Laugh Till You Cry, Live
Till You Die
... And More
Smoke (E.F.S. No. 59)