Release Date: 02 June 2014
Format: LP Vinyl
|Vader Tibi Et Igni Limited Gatefold Heavyweight Vinyl LP + 7 Inch
· Different sources interpret the beginnings of Vader in various ways. The band was formed in the Autumn of 1983 by Piotr ‘Peter’ Wiwczarek (Bardast and later Behemoth back then) playing the bass and the guitarist Zbyszek ‘Vika’ Wroblewski. Based in Poland, Vader were among the pioneers of the underground metal scene in that country. After numerous demos the band secured a deal with Earache Records for their full length debut , ‘The Ultimate Incantation’, in 1993.
· Almost three years have passed since the release of the highly acclaimed ‘Welcome To The Morbid Reich’ by polish death metal legends Vader.
Following its release in 2011, the band hit the road for a massive tour, playing a total of almost 200 shows in 25 different countries.
· In 2014 Vader return with the heaviest album of their career. The Latin titled ‘Tibi Et Igni’ was recorded between December 2013 and February 2014 at Hertz Studio in Bialystok, Poland.
· Wojtek and Slawek Wieslawski were brought in to produce this upcoming sledgehammer of an album and it doesn’t take more than the first few seconds of opening track ‘Go To Hell’ to appreciate the strength of this new record.
· With riffs that sound like to a demolition squad, double bass attacks like uppercuts and vocals that echo from your guts like thunder in the night, Vader have outdone themselves on their new opus. ‘Tibi Et Igni’ embodies
· Gatefold heavyweight vinyl also features two bonus tracks (one unavailable on any other physical format).
1. Go To Hell
2. Where Angels Weep
3. Armada On Fire
4. Triumph Of Death
6. Abandon All Hope
7. Worms Of Eden
8. The Eye Of The Abyss
9. Light Reaper
10. The End