|Music On Vinyl
Release Date: 26 May 2014
Format: LP Double Vinyl
|DJ KRUSH KAKUSEI Limited Transparent 180gram Audiophile Vinyl 2LP Set
The fifth album of DJ Krush Kakusei was released in 1998. Continuing his series of solo albums as collaborative efforts, this album is an invigorating, moody, and powerful release. Krush once again lets his abilities at both musical creation and turntablism work together for great results.
"Escapee", a track worked on with fellow beatmaster A.S.A., is almost stereotypically Krush, but it sounds so great, the crackle of vinyl and acoustic bass moan steering the course. Other musical collaborations abound, unsurprisingly: "Parallel Distortion" with DJ Sak features odd video game noises and a quirky synth bass rhythm echoing through the flow, while "Krushed Wall" has the Rhythm Troops having a blast with the usual Krush sound and tons of unexpected stops, scratches, and cuts.
180 gram audiophile vinyl
First pressing of 1.000 copies on transparent vinyl
1. INTRO (ALBUM VERSION)
2. ESCAPE FEATURING A.S.A.
3. PARALLEL DISTORTION FEATURING DJ SAK
4. INORGANIZM FEATURING DJ KENSEI & DJ HIDE FOR KEMURI PRODUCTIONS
1. DELTAFOREST FEATURING JUN SAWADA
3. THE DAWN FEATURING SHAWN J. PERIOD FOR FRUITION MUSIC
1. 85 LOOP
2. RUST FEATURING KK OF THE LO-VIBES CREW
3. 1200 FEATURING HIDEO
4. KRUSHED WALL WITH RHYTHM TROOPS
1. THE KINETICS FEATURING SINISTA OF THE X-ECUTIONERS
2. FINAL HOME
3. NO MORE FEATURING DJ YAS & DJ HAZU FOR KEMURI PRODUCTIONS
5. FINAL HOME (VOCAL VERSION)