Release Date: 16 December 2013
Format: LP Double Vinyl
|Laibach Iron Sky: Director’s Cut Limited Deluxe Gatefold Vinyl 2LP Set + 2CD
· Deluxe gatefold sleeve housing a double vinyl and double
CD set, featuring new music.
· ‘Iron Sky: Director’s Cut’ is the follow up to the critically acclaimed 2012 ‘Iron Sky’ Laibach Original Soundtrack.
· In 2012 Laibach were commissioned to compose the music
for the Finnish dark comedy ‘Iron Sky’, which achieved cult
status and raised more than $1 million via crowdfunding.
· The film plot revolves around the last moments of World
War II when a secret Nazi space program evaded destruction by fleeing to the dark side of the Moon. During 70 years of utter secrecy, the Nazis construct a gigantic space fortress with a massive armada of flying saucers, getting ready for the invasion of Earth.
· The director’s cut is the ultimate version, the full vision of the director, featuring 20 additional minutes of never before seen footage, loaded with material left out from the original theatrical version, and more epic space battles and special effects, all wrapped in the grandiose Laibach score.
· The new soundtrack is stripped of the added film dialogues
that were present on the Original Soundtrack, therefore
giving a new perspective to the sound, presented here on
double vinyl for the ultimate listening experience.
· For 2014, Laibach are preparing a new album, ‘SPECTRE’,
that sees the group re-inventing themselves in a newlyborn
yet polished and solid formation, calling into question
all the rigid and cemented interpretations (and prejudices)
about itself, about its music, intentions, philosophy and
· The ‘Iron Sky: Director’s Cut’ film will see a theatrical
release in the UK next year (date TBC).
· The double CD included features the same tracklist as the
Take Me To Heaven
Problems Big Time (Die schwarze Sonne)
Classroom (Spaceship Hangar)
Kameraden, wir kehren heim!
Ein Spion von der Erde
Washington’s Escape With Interlude
Dr. Richter’s Laboratory
Klaus und Renate (Part 1)
Klaus und Renate (Part 2), Lebensborn
Into The Machine
Renate And Washington At The Lab (Part 1)
Renate And Washington At The Lab (Part 2), Albinising Operation
Nazi Expedition To Earth
Peace Lovin’ Brother’s Rap (Extended)
The Good Times For The Bad People
Renate’s Message Of Peace
The Answer To The Question
The Moon Nazis Are Coming
125’ Later Ragtime
A Good War Blues
Die Flotte ist bereit
Der Führer’s Last Waltz
Space Battle Suite
Moon Attack Potpourri
Götterdammerung muss fliegen
Fight Between Washington And Dr. Richter
Klaus and Renate’s Final ‘Rendezvous’
The Fall Of Götterdammerung
Under The Iron Sky
End Title (We Leave In Peace)
Hymn To The Black Sun (rmx)