Release Date: 13 November 2015
Format: LP Vinyl
|Lanterns On The Lake Beings Limited Vinyl LP + CD
· Two years on from the critically acclaimed ‘Until The Colours Run’, Lanterns On The Lake make a welcome return with their third full length album, ‘Beings’.
· It marks another leap in the band’s development as they expand their range, pushing the envelope of their signature atmospheric rock and scaling new heights of absorbing song craft. The band’s spectral indie rock emerges revitalised over the finished record’s ten songs, their strongest set yet.
· Produced and mixed by guitarist Paul Gregory, ‘Beings’ moves seamlessly from airy, chiming beauty to dense, forbidding soundscapes while still feeling like the product of a cohesive unit, retaining the band’s spark.
· Now allying their established beauty to a more
forthright sound, one of the country’s most respected bands have become one of its most potent. The horizons open to Lanterns On The Lake are now as broad as the sweep of these beautiful songs.
· LP format includes a copy of the album on CD.
1. Of Dust & Matter
2. I'll Stall Them
4. The Crawl
5. Send Me Home
6. Through the Cellar Door
8. Stepping Down
9. Stuck for an Outline