|Chemikal Underground Records
Release Date: 06 November 2015
Format: LP Vinyl
|FOUND Cloning Limited 180gram Heavyweight Vinyl LP + Download
· Long-awaited return from ridiculously inventive BAFTA-winning robot-makers, sound installation artists and 7” ‘vinyl’ chocolatiers FOUND.
· Fundamental changes have taken place since FOUND launched ‘factorycraft’, their first on Chemikal
Undergound, in 2011. More than four years have passed. The trio are now a duo of Ziggy Campbell and
· On ‘Cloning’, the group’s new album, the sound of
FOUND is wreathed in a haar of analogue synthesizers where once it buzzed with brittle guitars.
· Campbell acknowledges his and Sim’s thoughts turned to matters apocalyptic as a means of defeating the monotony of touring ‘factorycraft’. At the same time
they were plugging into Vangelis, Tangerine Dream
and John Carpenter, electronic music pioneers Beaver
& Krause and Tristram Cary and composers Alan
Hawkshaw and Keith Mansfield.
· The LP edition is on 180gsm heavyweight vinyl and
includes a digital download of the album.
1. A Souvenir For Every Hope You Had
2. Hit The Clone Button
3. The First Catastrophe
4. Halfway Cured
5. End Sequence
7. Main Title
8. Wheel Out Apocalypse
9. Clone Your Own
10. The Second Catastrophe