|Music On Vinyl
Release Date: 09 February 2015
Format: LP Double Vinyl
|BUSH DECONSTRUCTED Limited Numbered Red 180gram Audiophile Vinyl 2LP Set + Etched D Side
Deconstructed is a remix album by British post-grunge band Bush, released in 1997, as a collaborative effort between the band and various producers like Tricky, Goldie, Mekon and others working in the electronic genre of music to remix some of the band's previously released songs. "Mouth (The Stingray Mix)" was released as a single in 1997 and became a minor hit, due largely in part to it being featured prominently in both the trailer and the 1997 film An American Werewolf In Paris.
While not a studio album, Deconstructed often stands among the band's studio catalog and has been frequently cited regarding Bush's transformation from simple post-grunge to more experimental Rock. It was followed two years later by their third studio album, The Science of Things, which continued this incorporation of electronic elements into hard rock.
The Music On Vinyl reissue features a beautifully etched D-side!
180 gram audiophile vinyl
Insert & Etched D-side
First pressing of 1000 numbered copies on red vinyl
Including remixes by Goldie, Tricky, Mekon & others
1. EVERYTHING ZEN (THE LHASA FEVER MIX)
2. MOUTH (THE STINGRAY MIX)
3. SWALLOWED (GOLDIE/TOASTED BOTH SIDES PLEASE MIX)
4. SYNAPSE (PHILIP STEIR/MY GHOST IN THE BUSH OF LIFE MIX)
1. HISTORY (DUB PISTOLS MIX)
2. PERSONAL HOLLOWAY (FABIO PARAS/SOUNDCLASH REPUBLIC MIX)
3. BONEDRIVEN (MEKON/BEAT ME CLEVER MIX)
4. INSECT KIN (JACK DANGERS/DRUM AND BEES MIX)
1. COMEDOWN (LUNATIC CALM MIX)
2. EVERYTHING ZEN (DEREK DELARGE MIX)
3. IN A LONELY PLACE (TRICKY MIX)