Release Date: 16 February 2015
Format: LP Vinyl
|Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Let Love in Limited Reissue 180gram Heavyweight Vinyl LP + Download
· ‘Let Love In’, the eighth studio album by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, was originally released in 1994.
· Their first full-length studio album in over two years, ‘Let Love In’ preserves the same line-up (Nick Cave, Mick Harvey, Blixa Bargeld, Conway Savage, Martyn Casey and Thomas Wydler) as established on its two immediate predecessors: ‘Henry’s Dream’ (1992), the band’s troubled
collaboration with producer David Briggs and ‘Live Seeds’ (1993), an interim concert compilation.
· The novelty of recording in America with a ‘name’ producer now long behind them, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds returned to familiar turf, choosing to conduct both demo and album sessions in their accustomed habitats of the UK and Australia. In September 1993, recording proper for ‘Let Love In’ commenced at London’s Townhouse III Studios (formerly The Who’s Ramport studio, purpose-built for ‘Quadrophenia’) and the album was completed and mixed at Metropolis in Melbourne by the end of that same year.
· Vinyl transfer approval overseen by Mick Harvey during Summer 2014 and cut at Abbey Road studios.
· Heavyweight 180gram vinyl.
· This edition, approved personally by Nick Cave, is finally available again on its original format.
· Includes download code.
1. Do You Love Me?
2. Nobody's Baby Now
4. Jangling Jack
5. Red Right Hand
6. I Let Love In
7. Thirsty Dog
8. Ain't Gonna Rain Anymore
9. Lay Me Low
10. Do You Love Me? (Part 2)