Release Date: 10 November 2014
Format: LP Vinyl
|Rone Spanish Breakfast Limited Reissue Vinyl LP
· Reissue of the debut Rone album ‘Spanish Breakfast’, pressed on vinyl for the very first time.
· Originally released in 2009 and mastered by Rashad Becker, ‘Spanish Breakfast’ effortlessly merges electronica, ambient and techno and still sounds relevant five years later.
· ‘Spanish Breakfast’ was ranked #17 in Electronic Beats’ Top 25 Records Of 2009 and picked up support from the likes of Jean-Michel Jarre and Sasha as well as a number of respected music sites, including Resident Advisor, XLR8R, Line Of Best Fit and DJ Mag.
· ‘Spanish Breakfast’ demonstrates the versatility of Rone’s production style and his skill of retaining a catchy yet delicate melody.
· Rone’s second album, from 2012, was called ‘Tohu Bohu’. A third album is due in 2015.
· Praise for ‘Spanish Breakfast’:
· “… Rone’s ‘Tasty City’ - a compelling production from his debut album, ‘Spanish Breakfast’. Although originally released in 2009, the song remains a product of Rone’s inventive imagination, something far more superior than a snapshot of what musical trends were popular at the time. And for many people who have never heard the track, it will sound entirely fresh” - XLR8R
· “… the tasting menu that Rone has served up is stark,
cinematic and filling.” - Resident Advisor
· “His music can be declared somewhere between emotional techno and dramatic ambient. Nice!” - Electronic Beats
2. Spanish Breakfast (Video Edit)
4. Aya Ama
5. Interlude in the Bed
6. Poisson Pilote
7. Bora Vocal
8. Tasty City
9. La Dame Blanche