Release Date: 13 October 2014
Format: LP Vinyl
|The Aisler Set How I Learned To Write Backwards Limited Reissue Remastered Vinyl LP
· The Aislers Set occupy an enviable place in the pop pantheon.
· Brimming with drunken romanticism, sharp pop sensibilities, and timeless melodies, The Aislers Set revelled in the history of great pop, spiking their
classicist 60s-tinged tunes with pure post-punk energy and originality of bands like the Fire Engines and The June Brides.
· Every song is a meticulously constructed sound world, where the arrangement and instrumentation sublimely and uncannily bring each tune to completeness.
· Although they stopped playing and recording together by 2004 due to life commitments, their reputation has only grown; sporadic reunion shows and mini-tours have been met with rapturous response.
· Suicide Squeeze is proud to present the 2014 reissue of the seminal album How I Learned To Write Backwards remastered and resequenced by John Greenham at Infrasonic Sound in Los Angeles and on vinyl LP again for the first time in over a decade.
· The band will play a select set of shows this fall, and Suicide Squeeze and Slumberland Records will be teaming up to co-release a new album of singles and rarities in early 2015.
Languor In The Balcony
Melody Not Malaise
Attraction Action Reaction
The Train #2
Through The Swells