Release Date: 08 September 2014
Format: LP Vinyl
|Lonely The Brave The Day's War Limited Gatefold Heavyweight Vinyl LP
· Lonely The Brave release their debut album, ‘The Day’s War’, via Hassle Records. · “… stuffed with so many stand out moments that it feels like not just a force of nature, but a bold new blueprint for British Rock music.” - Rock Sound
· “The hype surrounding them is entirely justified… the start of something extraordinary for the band.” - Kerrang!
· “A band whose name will soon be up in lights, whether they like it or not.” - NME
· “‘The Day’s War’ is fit to bursting with anthems of disaffection that will keep them in festival slots for years to come.” - Mojo
· 2013 proved to be a groundbreaking twelve months for the Cambridge five-piece, playing festivals such as Download and Reading & Leeds, supporting Bruce Springsteen at the Olympic Park and opening for Deftones, all alongside the release of their first EP, ‘Backroads’, to much critical acclaim.
· This year started with the band playing a number of European dates in France and Holland, followed by their first headline tour of the UK, including a sold out show at
London’s Cargo. With The Great Escape and Download, plus many further festival appearances scheduled along with the much anticipated release of ‘The Day’s War’, 2014 will surely witness the continued, rapid ascent for an act that Rock Sound say they “wholeheartedly believe could become the biggest band on the planet.”
· Available on gatefold LP on heavyweight vinyl with printed innersleeve.
Trick Of The Light
Kings Of The Mountain
The Blue, The Green
The Day’s War
Call Of Horses