Release Date: 21 July 2014
Format: LP Vinyl
|Can Landed Limited Remastered Vinyl LP
· Following the release of the ‘Can Vinyl Box’ - the limited edition box set that consisted of 17 LPs housed in a linen wrapped box, Mute are now proud to release the Can studio albums individually on vinyl.
· ‘Future Days’, ‘Soon Over Babaluma’, ‘Landed’, ‘Flow Motion’ and ‘Saw Delight’ are the second batch of the series, following ‘Monster Movie’, ‘Soundtracks’, ‘Tago Mago’ and ‘Ege Bamyasi’, released last month.
· The albums were mastered and cut to vinyl by Kevin Metcalfe at The Soundmasters, London. The remastering and vinyl processing was coordinated by long time collaborator Jono Podmore. Additional titles will be released over the coming months.
· ‘Landed’ is Can’s seventh studio album, released in 1975.
· The band upgraded to 16 tracks and had the opportunity to bring out many more layers of sound and an upbeat nature for most of the tracks in the process.
· The album was produced by the band themselves and it provided the single ‘Hunters And Collectors’, backed by ‘Vernal Equinox’, which was issued on Virgin that same year.
Full Moon On The Highway
Half Past One
Hunters And Collectors
Red Hot Indians