Release Date: 21 July 2014
Format: LP Vinyl
|Can Future Days Limited Remastered Vinyl LP
· Following the release of the ‘Can Vinyl Box’ - the limited edition box set that consisted of 17 LPs housed in a linen wrapped box, Mute are now proud to release the Can studio albums individually on vinyl.
· ‘Future Days’, ‘Soon Over Babaluma’, ‘Landed’, ‘Flow Motion’ and ‘Saw Delight’ are the second batch of the series, following ‘Monster Movie’, ‘Soundtracks’, ‘Tago Mago’ and ‘Ege Bamyasi’, released last month.
· The albums were mastered and cut to vinyl by Kevin Metcalfe at The Soundmasters, London. The remastering and vinyl processing was coordinated by long time collaborator Jono Podmore. Additional titles will be released over the coming months.
· ‘Future Days’ is the fifth studio album by Can. This is the last album to feature Japanese vocalist Damo Suzuki.
· On ‘Future Days’, the band explored the ambient direction they had introduced into their sound on the previous year’s ‘Ege Bamyasi’ creating a landmark in European electronic music.
· ‘Future Days’ is fiercely progressive, calming, complex, intense and beautiful all at once.