|Asthmatic Kitty Records
Release Date: 09 June 2014
Format: LP Double Vinyl
Out of Stock
|Sufjan Stevens Illinois Limited Vinyl 2LP Set
∑ Sufjan Stevensí two existing state albums available
again directly from his own Asthmatic Kitty Records
∑ Two of his most critically acclaimed albums since the
turn of the millennium; these are still consistent
∑ Available on fully packaged double LP.
1. Concerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland, Illinois
2. The Black Hawk War, Or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, Or, We Apologize...
3. Come On! Feel the Illinoise!" (Part I: The World's Columbian Exposition - Part II: Carl Sandburg Visits Me in a Dream)
4. John Wayne Gacy Jr.
6. A Short Reprise for Mary Todd, Who Went Insane, But for Very Good Reasons
7. Decatur, Or, a Round of Applause for Your Step-mother
8. One Last 'Whoo-hoo!' for the Pullman
10. Casimir Pulaski Day
11. To the Workers of the Rock River Valley Region, I Have an Idea Concerning Your Predicament
12. The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts
13. Prairie Fire That Wanders About
14. A Conjunction of Drones Simulating the Way in Which Sufjan Stevens Has an Existential Crisis in the Great Godfrey Maze
15. The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades Is Out to Get Us!
16. They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back from the Dead!! Ahhhh!
17. Let's Hear That String Part Again, Because I Don't Think They Heard It All the Way Out in Bushnell
18. In This Temple As in the Hearts of Man for Whom He Saved the Earth
19. The Seer's Tower
20. The Tallest Man, the Broadest Shoulders (Part I: The Great Frontier - Part II: Come to Me Only With Playthings Now)
21. Riffs and Variations On a Single Note for Jelly Roll, Earl Hines, Louis Armstrong, Baby Dodds, and the King of Swing, to Name a Few
22. Out of Egypt, Into the Great Laugh of Mankind, and I Shake the Dirt from My Sandals As I Run